Dr.Web for Unix mail servers (MailD-based)
The product protects traffic of mail servers under Unix.
Supported OS and mail systems
- Linux distributions with kernel version 2.4.x and higher;
- FreeBSD v.6.х and higher for Intel x86 and amd64 platforms;
- Solaris v.10 for Intel x86 and amd64 platforms.
Supported mail systems
- CommuniGate Pro, Courier MTA, Exim, Postfix, QMail, Sendmail, ZMailer.
- Dr.Web Daemon – processes scanning and curing requests.
- A set of anti-virus filters for Sendmail, Qmail, Postfix, Communigate Pro, Exim, Courier MTA, ZMailer.
- The basic part of the product, the monitoring and external interaction utilities.
- Automatic updating utility.
- Console scanner Dr.Web for Unix.
- SDK for development of extra plugins.
Protection of Unix mail servers
Protection of SMTP-gateways Unix