Dr.Web anti-virus for Linux
Anti-virus and anti-spyware protection of workstations operated by GNU/Linux with 2.6.x kernel (32- & 64-bit systems). Users can access and control program components via the Control Center.
- Oerating system: GNU/Linux distributions supporting Intel x86/amd64 with kernel 2.6.37 (and later) and glibc 2.13 (and later).
- At least 400 МB of free disk space.
- Internet connection for registration and updating.
- Console scanner for Unix.
- GUI module for Linux.
- Automatic updating utility.
Dr.Web Daemon (drwebd) is not included.