Dr.Web anti-virus for Linux
Anti-virus and anti-spyware protection of workstations operated by GNU/Linux with 2.6.x kernel (32- & 64-bit systems). Users can access and control program components via the Control Center.
- Platforms: full support for х86 architecture command system in 32 and 64-bit modes.
- At least 154 MB of free disk space + 70 Mb per user account in the system
- Operating system: GNU/Linux distributions with 2.6.x kernel.
- Internet access for registration and updates.
- Console scanner for Unix.
- GUI module for Linux.
- Automatic updating utility.
Dr.Web Daemon (drwebd) is not included.